You have a choice of two cases from Grant’s ‘Contemporary Strategy Analysis’ 9th Edition textbook and must choose ONE:
1. What are the resources and capabilities of Harley-Davidson? How do they grant the firm a competitive advantage to compete in the motorcycle industry?
2. How effective has Harley Davidson’s strategy been in the past and how has the firm exploited its key strengths while protecting itself from its key weaknesses?
3. What threats to its continuing success does Harley Davidson face, and how should it respond to future challenges?Get A Free Quote
1. In which of Wal-Mart’s principal functions and activities do its main competitive advantages lie?
2. To what extent is Wal-Mart’s competitive advantage sustainable? What challenges does Wal-Mart face now and in the future?
3. What measures should it take in order to sustain its recent performance?