SEE THE ASSIGNMENT DOCUMENT AND THE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO FOR MORE INFORMATION.For your data set assignment save and submit the following in a Word document:You name and major.The URL of your data set (make sure this works and actually takes me to the data set).A statement of the 6-10 numbers you will use in your GM (it should be a complete data set: if there are 6 industries listed use all 6.)A brief explanation of why those numbers are relevant to you. A screenshot depicting the data. (To take a screenshot with the data on your screen just select the Print Screen button on the upper right of your keyboard; on my laptop its abbreviated PRTSC. You will have saved the screenshot in memory. Go to the Word document right-click and paste it into the document.)
Introduction to Graphic Memo Assignment
All of the resources and materials for the graphic memo have been posted in this folder. The submission links are under the Assignments and Quizzes tab. This assignment requires you to do research related to your major/career choice. You will be presenting data in chart format as well as written format. You will need to carefully follow the instructions that have been provided.
Suggestions for getting started:
1. Review the assignment and rubric.
2. Review the sample memos in the sample memo folder – This will give you an understanding of the expectations.
3. Read the chapters associated with the unit (5 7 and 8). Review the PPTs associated with the chapters.
4. Access the website for the Bureau of LaborStatistics. Find your data. View the video under Instructional Videos menu item.
5. Submit your data for approval by the deadline.
6. Complete the No Red Ink – diagnostic practice and quiz – Unit 4.
7. YOUR CHOICE:Complete the Chapters 5/8 journal OR complete the 5/8 quiz.
8. BE SURE TO VIEW INSTRUCTIONAL STEP-BY-STEP VIDEOS IN THE GRAPHIC MEMO FOLDER.
9. Receive feedback on data set and begin graphic memo. Use the resources in this folder.
10. Submit draft and self-critique in BB.
11. Submit your final draft.
This folder contains sample grahic memos. These are student samples. They may not be perfect but they are strong examples ATTACHMENT