1. Highlight any two characteristics of physical appearance of a neonate
2. Describe the following reflexes in a newborn:
ii. Babinski reflex
3. Differentiate between myelinization and lateralization in reference to brain development.
4. Identify three types of motor skills development.
5.Differentiate between conservation and reversibility. Give examples.
6. suggest two ways caregivers can use to stimulate cognitive development in children.
7. Identify the three sub-stages of pre-speech stage of language development.
8. Identify two causes of language difficulties in children.
9. Using social learning theory explain how social development occurs in children.