1.a) Environmental education should be a lifelong process, one responsive to a rapidly changing world. Discuss factors that hinder the realization of this statement.
b) Discuss the limitations of interdisciplinary approach in effective teaching of environmental education.
2. Discuss ten challenges facing wildlife resources and explain the possible mitigation measures.
3. Discuss the relevance of environmental impact assessment in sustainable development.
4. Discuss the contributions of environmental education towards achievement of millennium development goals.
5. Explain the causes of biodiversity loss and possible mitigation measures in Kenya.
6. Using the environmental education objectives, discuss ways of combating desertification in Kenya.