1. Education that transforms is the only education of which it can be truly said that it makes good citizens. Discuss
2. With reference to education for human development explain the meaning of two of the following;
a) Essential Skills for Thought
b) Dispositions for Critical Thought
c) Traits of a Critical Mind
d) Self examination
3. In reference to Russell’s work on education, examine the view that Education in the critical faculty is the only education of which it can be truly said that it makes good citizens.
4. Discuss the role of critical thinking in an education for self actualization.
5. ” I am who I am” to what extend does this statement define the self of an individual?
6. ” The only way to eradicate poverty is to empower the economically deprived through education.” Do you agree. Give reasons?
7. ” Of the three person in me, namely, that whom people think I am, that whom I think I am and the unknown me, there lies the really me.” Espouse on this statement.
8. I am because we are and since we are therefore I am.” To what extent does this statement negate the principle of self-identity?